AED TRAINER FROM SKILLQUBE
AED trainer with graphic display from SKILLQUBE
Our qubeAED simulator offers the opportunity for realistic AED training, not only for professional rescuers. Its intuitive usability makes it the perfect addition to the qubeSERIES. Designed for professional rescuers, the qubeAED simulator provides in-depth rescue support for both adult and child victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
"Stand Alone" AED
For use without the qubeControl
- None – The AED works with the controller.
- Patient in hyperdynamic circulatory arrest – It is always recommended to administer a shock.
- Patient in hypodyamic arrest – Shock is never recommended.
- First analysis without shock, then shock – First analysis without shock delivery and then shock is always recommended.
- First shock, then no shock – The first two analyses call for shock delivery, then no more.
- generic screen
- easy to use
- no special manikin needed / works with a real person
- Integrated into the qubeCONTROLLER
- ideal addition to your BLS training
Controller & Assessment
- Control all vital signs via instructor software
- Browser-based scenario editor with image and video library
- Auscultation, blood sugar and temperature measurement
- Availability of checklists and SOP for in field use
The sensors provide the instructor with information about the pressure depth and speed in the integrated display on the scenario controller. The arrows above and below the respective values indicate whether, for example, pressure is being applied too quickly or too deeply.
- Ratio of successful and unsuccessful compressions in %.
- CPR Fraction in %
- Average performance of the team
- The respective individual evaluations can be viewed in the logbook
Get the complete Kit!
The complete kit provides a unique simulation and training experience. Through real-time changes and individual scenario settings, it offers everyone the most realistic training possible.
The qubeCONTROLLER is the comprehensive control unit for the trainer. Spontaneous, unexpected changes in the patient's image, provide special realism and real stress situations.
The assessment trainer enables auscultation of the chest and back, displays different blood glucose levels, measures the patient's temperature and includes relevant checklists such as ABCDE scheme. Send images and videos to the assessment tool, providing the trainee with all the necessary information.
Assessing the situation, giving precise instructions, communicating correctly with each other: Team communication and medical procedures have to be learned. They have to be trained in order to make the right decisions in real operations.