The only one of his kind.
In cooperation with WEINMANN Emergency Medical Technology we developed a ventilation simulator bases on MEDUMAT Standard2. The MEDUMAT Standard2 is used in emergency services, air rescue or in the military’s medical service.
Skillqube has years of experience in the development of holistic simulation solutions as well as in the training and further training of emergency services. Both companies want to make a significant contribution to increasing patient safety and saving lives by developing simulation systems. The ventilation simulator qubeMS2 complements our current portfolio from qubeSERIEs, which includes ECG simulators based on e.g. the Corpuls3, LIFEPAK15 and DEFIGARD Touch7.
In cooperation with
- Original MEDUMAT Standard2 user interface
- Integration into existing qubeCONTROLLER
- easy streaming of the ventilation monitor
- In version 1: simulation of monitoring, IPPV, CPAP and O2 administration
Controller & Assessment
- Control all vital signs via instructor software
- Browser-based scenario editor with image and video library
- Auscultation, blood sugar and temperature measurement
- Availability of checklists and SOP for in field use
With the new qubeCLOUD we have created a platform that allows you to create, edit and release simulation scenarios individually and fully. As a trainer, you have even more time to concentrate on your students.
- Create & edit scenarios
- Release scenarios
- Mode for “examiners
- Link to the qubeCONTROLLER 2.0
- Manage your organization
- Manage users
ORIGINAL LIFE-BASE 1 NG XS
• Monitor iPad mini 7,9“
• iPad mount for iPad mini (installed)
• Protective bag for LIFE-BASE 1 NGXS
• Ventilation hose
• incl. setup
ORIGINAL LIFE-BASE 3NG
• iPad mini 7.9“
• iPad mount for iPad mini 7.9“
• LIFE-BASE 3 NG
• Protective bag for LIFE-BASE 3 NG
• Ventilation hose incl. protective bag
• Inner accessory bag
• incl. setup
Get the complete Kit!
The complete kit provides a unique simulation and training experience. Through real-time changes and individual scenario settings, it offers everyone the most realistic training possible.
The qubeCONTROLLER is the comprehensive control unit for the trainer. Spontaneous, unexpected changes in the patient's image, provide special realism and real stress situations.
The assessment trainer enables auscultation of the chest and back, displays different blood glucose levels, measures the patient's temperature and includes relevant checklists such as ABCDE scheme. Send images and videos to the assessment tool, providing the trainee with all the necessary information.
Assessing the situation, giving precise instructions, communicating correctly with each other: Team communication and medical procedures have to be learned. They have to be trained in order to make the right decisions in real operations.